Sunday, April 24, 2005

Destination: The place I call home


Whenever I look at this picture, several memories flood my mind. I still remember taking this photo on the skytrain after I had left Victor's house. The breath taking sensations feel as if they are still flowing through my head as if i was still there. I call this place my real home, not because it is a bigger city, not because it is more finer in beauty and weather...but because this place is where most of my greater friendships began.

I think back to those moments; those surreal flash backs that I still hope and long for. I still cannot comprehend the feelings which still cloud my mind today. I miss this. I miss home.

I remember I had told a few of my friends in vancouver that one day I will come back, and the day I'd come back I would stay for good. I still long for all the nights of laugher, the late night sushi/pho, the mid-night drives, the dirty skatepark, the reckless drinking, the shady "high" oh-20-oh (right Jason?) haha. I miss the shopping sprees I had at metro town, the endless movie nights, the stupid bouncers at Sonar, the long walks at the beach...*sigh*


"I just get this feeling over and over
It makes me feel high on life
Intensifies whats inside
I wouldn't stop this feeling from taking over"


And slowly, tear fell from my eyes...only this time it was not of sadness, but of happiness.

I'm coming home. I'm finally...coming home.